- All people should be respected.
- All people have unique talents, capabilities, and personalities.
- All people have the right to participate in the community.
- All people have hopes and dreams and should have the freedom to pursue them.
- All people have freedom of choice.
- All people have the right to live life the way they choose and to experience ownership, self-worth, value, dignity, and privacy.
- Everyone deserves to love and be loved.
- Everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy life.
- All people deserve opportunities to access supports and services in the community of their choice.
The person served always comes first. Ultimately, we will be judged by the quality of service we offer and by the support our persons served receive. We will passionately provide the highest level of service available.